Assessment & Reporting
Review Sustainability Goals | Assess Performance | Report Results
Know how your sustainability program is succeeding, especially when management, employees, or stockholders ask.
- Science-Based Targets
- Extended Insights from you Carbon Inventory
- Comparison Against Peers, Industry & Competitors
- Financial, Reputational & Environmental Returns
- CR Reporting
- Inventory & Data Verification
Corporate Sustainability Assessment
POINT380’s assessment service provides an efficient data-driven evaluation of your climate program against clear benchmarks, and is used to identify areas of opportunity. We use previously reported data to compare your emissions and financial performance against that of your peers and the science-based target methodologies.
Our Assessment provides a review of:
PROGRAM PERFORMANCE AGAINST SCIENCE-BASED TARGETS
- A look at all relevant and adopted science-based target methods
- The investment gap to achieve a science-based target
- Analysis and screening of scope 3 emissions categories
PROGRAM PERFORMANCE COMPARISON TO INDUSTRY, PEERS, AND COMPETITIORS
- Compare past performance and current goals against competitors
- Compare efficiency and renewable project performance relative to comparison companies
- Compare communication efforts and external ratings to peers
PROGRAM PERFORMANCE DRIVERS AND IMPACT
- Efficiency measures and renewable energy projects on emissions and energy consumption
- Electricity grid cleaning on overall emissions
- Supply chain emissions concentration and procurement strategy
FINANCIAL, REPUTATIONAL, AND ENVIRONMENTAL RETURNS
- Evaluate financial returns of the program’s investment portfolio
- Characterize the value proposition for shareholders, customers, and other stakeholders
- Intensity reductions of carbon, energy, water and waste
- Examine the balance of program financial vs. environmental returns
Corporate Sustainability Reporting
Increasingly, investors, customers, consumers, and employees expect organizations to share their sustainability strategy and performance in annual sustainability reports. Many investors consider sustainability reporting essential and important for making investment decisions about an organization. We bring a unique approach by addressing the specific reporting needs of your business and providing value beyond the delivery of a CR Report. Our multi-disciplinary team works with organizations to identify opportunities to improve practices and performance, and provides organizations with the credibility desired by stakeholders. POINT380 can help you from the initial corporate communication strategies, to the data and information collection, to the preparation of the CR Report itself. We also support your communications department in maximizing the exposure and benefits of your reporting activity
Third-party Reporting Protocols
With more than two decades of experience, our consulting experts deliver an efficient and proven way of preparing reports for 3rd party reporting protocols, including CDP, GRI, GRESB, and DJSI.
If you are looking to improving your existing report/score, POINT380 consulting experts review your latest responses, with the aim of identifying ways to improve your organization’s score and ease the burden of reporting. We then help you prepare and submit your response, including any needs you may have for collecting, aggregating and analyzing sustainability performance data, interviewing key stakeholders, and managing the submittal process.
If you are undertaking your first 3rd party submission we will introduce you to the requirements, including an overview of reporting options, required disclosures, and other key principles. Together, we’ll help you identify which aspects are most important in reflecting your organization’s economic, environmental and social impacts.
Inventory & Data Verification
POINT380 provides GHG emissions inventory verification reports in support of its clients’ Investor CDP filings. POINT380 conducts its verifications in accordance with The Climate Registry’s General Verification Protocol and ISO 14064 series of standards and related GHG program protocols, which includes the collection of evidence supporting the reported emissions data, and determination of whether the elements of the protocol referenced were consistently and appropriately applied. Each verification report is based on a review of the organization’s Scope 1, Scope 2 and limited Scope 3 emissions, which included assessment of the GHG information system, monitoring and reporting plan/protocol. Each verification report included a statement of verification and CDP response guidance specifically relating to verification questions.