Join Our Team
POINT380 is growing! Join our team and dedicate your skills, talents, and time to making the world a more sustainable place for future generations. To apply for one of the current job opportunities below, please send a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
POINT380 is committed to creating a diverse environment that is safe and welcoming to all. We are
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We take this very seriously, and
expect that you do too.
VP of Software Engineering
Location: Boulder, CO
We are looking for a core team member to lead our software engineering team as we enter this new phase of growth. This person will drive end-to-end product architecture and join the POINT380 leadership team on our journey building the best sustainability management software in the world.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with the product team to design, build, and support our full suite of web-applications
- Build a world-class engineering team
- As part of the leadership team, implement product strategy and development roadmaps
- Help design and shape POINT380’s agile development model
- Own the tech stack and end-to-end product architecture from the ground up
What You Will Need:
- Years of experience leading software development teams
- Years of experience designing and architecting platforms, infrastructure, and data pipelines
- Deep knowledge of data modeling, data pipelines and data warehouses
- Experience designing and building data-rich user interfaces
- Experience testing, supporting, and rolling out customer-facing features
- Experience with MySQL and AWS
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
- Desire to learn, adapt, problem-solve and build rapport with your teammates
- Ability to prioritize and work strategically
If you are thinking, “…this sounds like the perfect fit…” that’s great! Now ask yourself a few more
- Do I want to contribute to solving global problems in a fun and fast-paced startup environment?
- Do I have, or want to have, energy, renewable energy, environmental, or sustainability industry
- Do I have good data science and statistics chops?
- Have I built scalable stuff? How about DevOps for cloud enterprise SaaS?
- Am I an excellent collaborator with teammates of all experience levels and backgrounds?
- Am I motivated to continually improve, learn, and grow?
- Do I have high expectations of myself and my colleagues?
- Do I have (above average) ping-pong skills?
- How’s my sense of humor?
- Salary: $150,000-225,000
- Equity: 1-4%
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to work remotely up to 50% (post-Coronavirus pandemic)
- Health insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Team happy hours, retreats, hikes/bike rides, stiff ping-pong competition