Join Our Team
POINT380 is growing! Our team dedicates our skills, talents, and time to make the world a more sustainable place for future generations. We have a collaborative and dynamic culture where everyone plays a critical role and has room to learn and grow. Balance between work and life is key to our success, and we provide our teammates the flexibility and space to thrive personally and professionally.
POINT380 is committed to creating a diverse environment that is safe and welcoming to all. We are
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We take this very seriously, and
expect that you do too.
To apply for one of the open positions below, please follow the “How to Apply” instructions at the top of each posting. Additional questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest!
Software Engineer: API & Data
We are looking for a Software Engineer focused on API design/implementation to power our product lineup. Join us on our journey to build the best sustainability management software in the world!
Location: Boulder, CO
How to Apply
Please send a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Software Engineer: API & Data – [Your Name].”
The Roles and Responsibilities
- In close collaboration with other engineers, design and implement APIs to power our applications
- Through testing and thoughtful application of security and testing practices ensure high level robustness of our systems
- Produce well documented infrastructure that can be supported well into the future
Your Experience / Qualifications
- Experienced in building RESTful applications in Python and/or Node
- Experience working with Relational databases; data modeling, migrations and optimizations
- Dedicated to producing quality, testable code with accommodation for CI/CD
- Good understanding and experience with writing and maintaining cloud enabled applications and infrastructure automation via terraform or similar
- Exceptional understanding of industry accepted security best practices.
- Exposure to data processing such as ETL
- 1+ years of professional experience
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: $80,000-$115,000
- Flexible work schedule and unrestricted PTO
- Ability to work remotely up to 50% (post-Coronavirus pandemic)
- Health insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- 12 weeks maternity/paternity leave (8 weeks paid)
- Wellness budget
- Budget for home/office workstation
- Bus pass
- Budget for professional development
- Team happy hours, retreats, hikes/bike rides, yoga, and ping-pong